BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 30 January 2010

What if...


So, I bought a new printer. It’s whizz bang multi-function-cook-your-toast-wash-your-clothes marvel. If it made coffee I would give up men forever….or maybe not…anyway, I did a deal with the store – never, ever negotiate with me – you will lose – and I brought it home. My old broken printer is still hooked up to all the computer thingies. I have to de-hook it and stuff. My problem is, what do I do with the old, broken down, will not work printer? Throw it out you say? I come from a long line of women who were/are incapable of throwing anything like this out. What if it could be made into something useful? What if someone can un-break whatever’s broken? What if there are viable parts for the space shuttle within the broken printer? What if I do throw it out and an alien lands and looks at the broken printer with glee and uses the parts to create something that will harm earth?

I’m sure you can see the dilemma I’m in. I believe I’ll put the broken printer under the house in the storeroom. I don’t want to be responsible for alien invaders…at least not until I can think of an alibi. “It’s not my fault the alien landed at my place because….”

www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

1 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Do you have some type of good will stores there? That would make a good home for a retired printer.