BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 7 September 2008

Just….

…knackered, stuffed, rooted and tired…no, nothing to do with food or sexual positions. It was a busy week and an even busier weekend, No sleep, lots of driving and inhaling naphthalene (long story). I just finished 1 lot of edits and submitted a book and tomorrow is Monday morning at work…woo frigging hoo.... let the good times roll....so, I am going to fall on my big, old over-stuffed lounge with a glass or 17 of plonk and not think for the rest of the evening. Hoping you are the same.

I was too old for a paper route, too young for Social Security and too tired for an affair.” – Erma Bombeck

www.amarindajones.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AmarindaJonesNewsletter/
Go ahead: Live with abandon. Be outrageous at any age. What are you saving your best self for?

5 comments:

barbara huffert said...

Ah but are you wearing your flowing orange gown? Glad you're home safely.

Anny Cook said...

Excellent quote. I love Erma Bombeck and miss her fiercely! So glad you're home safely!

PS: I want to know about that flowing orange gown, also!

Regina Carlysle said...

Beeeoooootiful Pic. Ah, I feel exactly like her sometimes. ZONKED. Hope you relaxed a bit. Glad you're home safe and sound. Sorry about Monday but they always frickin' come,don't they???

Unknown said...

Hope you get your energy back. DD#2 is hoping he storm here comes close enough for a tropical storm day or two off school. While I wouldn't mind the time off the day job, either, I don't want to wish anything bad on us.

Sandra Cox said...

Yikes, Amarinda!