BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 15 September 2008

Save me from Mondays......

Monday – pukeable, boring, snoring and thankfully over. Do we wish our lives away? Not me, I always want something better and Monday isn’t it.

That’s it…the day was so pukeable I have nothing to tell you. I am off to write about vampires….and yes for those who asked for it, Temperance and the gang make a return. No idea what I’m talking about? Few people do. However, click on the cover and take a squiz. ‘Course the thing is just because you write it doesn’t mean a publisher will want it. I think if you believe that with every submission you will get a contract then you need to re-think the whole writing deal. That's insane. Probably only JK Rowling doesn’t get knock backs… but I bet she had ‘em. That which does not kill me makes me strong or so insane that I no longer care....is that how the quote goes? Whatever....

Life is intrinsically, well, boring and dangerous at the same time. At any given moment the floor may open up. Of course, it almost never does; that's what makes it so boring.” -- Edward Gorey quotes

www.amarindajones.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AmarindaJonesNewsletter/
Go ahead: Live with abandon. Be outrageous at any age. What are you saving your best self for?

1 comments:

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

have a not-so-pukeable Tuesday!