BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 28 September 2008

Sex, arses and stars…

Love thy neighbor - and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier --Mae West

Sex, sex, sex – what’s it all about? I don’t know. I have written that much of it today that I can’t think straight and my arse is numb. I set myself this goal and I made it -but bloody hell my brain is fried. I swear if George Clooney – delicious man that he is – knocked on my door right now I would say no, thank you George. I am too tired for either you or sex but you can finish painting the steps for me please, there’s a good man. Thankfully tomorrow, being a work day, I don’t have to think or even use my arse for that matter – there you go – a bright side. Monday equals arse resting day. Did I tell you I was in the men’s bathroom at work on Friday? Why? There was a very good reason and I think I’ll save it for another blog because I will be going back in there.

News – there is none unless you want to agonize with those wankers in Washington on how they are going to save the world now that it’s totally stuffed due to all the things they allowed to happen to it because greed is good and stupidity seems to be eternal. I did get another book contract - I forgot about that - and Wayne the possum – aka – The Scarlet Pimpernel has finally been caught. Ha! Evasive, little bastard. And I have this stinky spray that deters possums – and me now that I have taken a whiff of it. Yes, as the world turns so are the days of our lives…

If you are a Scorpio like me – Your Week Ahead: There are more books than you could ever hope to read in a lifetime. And more websites than you could ever visit, let alone read. What does this tell us? That there's a whole load of irrelevant information in this world. We are surrounded by the stuff, but we really don't have to worry about whether we have absorbed or understood it. You are now keenly aware that there's something you don't know. That's healthy. It means, when you make your next big discovery, you won't be too proud to embrace the new-found knowledge. You know most of what you need to know. The rest you'll soon find out.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/fun/horoscopes/

Huh? Yes, please add more cryptic crap into my life. Have a pleasant Sunday – wishing you much sex and no numb arse. I have also provided a nice picture of male bottoms for your gratification. I can do no more...

I used to be Snow White, but I drifted -- Mae West

www.amarindajones.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AmarindaJonesNewsletter/
Go ahead: Live with abandon. Be outrageous at any age. What are you saving your best self for?

0 comments: