BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 2 April 2009

Oh lordy….


It is human nature to think wisely and to act in an absurd fashion -- Anatole France

I was in my get-the-hell-away-from-me-I-am-a-seething-volcano-of-evil-hormones-outfit and this perky individual, who always sets my teeth on edge said, “my, don’t you look pretty, Amarinda.” Well, first up I’ve never looked pretty in my life. I generally aim for clean first and neat second. And I looked liked hell and felt it. See yesterday’s post about the human body being designed by drug addicts.

Anyway, this perky person always comments on how people look. I think she thinks it’s a ‘nice’ thing to do. I think it’s patronizing and I believe you have to judge your audience before you speak. If someone looks like crap and has the temper of a she-devil then I reckon back away – and certainly don’t tell her that her socks do not match and let her ‘outfit down.’ I swear to whichever deity was on rostered, cosmic duty, if I had not been holding an extra large skinny latte I would have snotted her. Why can’t perky people see evil and back away? Or do they think they can cure it?
Nuh-uh…

Yeah, I’m pure evil at the moment…

and stupid with it – I did something so idiotic yesterday…I can’t even talk about it. It was so unlike me that I cannot believe how dumb I was. I would like to blame the hormones but it was pure me. When I get over how stupid it was I’ll talk about it. Maybe…possibly…anyway you know who you are and I didn’t mean it and let’s just stick strictly to business. Business is good.

www.amarindajones.com
Go Ahead : Live with abandon. Be outrageous at any age. What are you saving your best self for?

0 comments: