BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 15 June 2009

Uh huh...

Why can’t people leave things alone….

The makers of what is arguably Australia's most identifiable food may be American, but they are well aware of the danger of tampering with a national icon.

Which is why the people at Kraft Foods took the advice of more than 300,000 Australians before they meddled with Vegemite.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/5650924

As I sat and ate my vegemite on toast, I read this and thought ‘new coke’. Remember when they stuffed around with Coca-Cola? I don’t care how many Aussies this now American company polled, you cannot mess around with a classic. When will these people ever learn?

Yes, just about to take my frozen self up North to defrost the outer layers but I just had to comment on this dipstick move. Some people will never get it. Leave icons alone - especially if you do not belong to the country of origin.


www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

0 comments: