BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 15 June 2009

Having a lovely time...wish you were here...

....especially as I have a free invite to drinks and nibbles at the bar. Lovely. I am already fuelled up on the daiquiri I had at the swim-up bar. What a lovely invention a swim up bar is. I have made a mental note to get one if I ever get a pool.

Cairns - interesting place - it reminds me of a big old country town with palm trees. It's very casual which I like - and warm - which beats the hell out of Brizzie at the moment.

Highlights...other than the swim up bar - walked my pudgy legs off, bought some Doc Martens at a Gothic-Fetish shoe shop. It's most interesting what fetishes people are into. I discussed them indepth with the lady who owned the shop. I also acquired some lovely skull socks as I feel you can never have too many skulls on your socks. What else? Cairns has an astounding amount of sex shops. Yes, I knew you would be interested by this. I was....must be the climate - all that moist heat...other than that, I just wandered aimlessly as you do when you are on hols. I expect I will be knackered tonight. I am off to see crocodiles tomorrow...

Anyway - off to the the free drinks...would be rude not to...

Amarinda

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Sounds like you are having a great time. Continue to relax and enjoy.

Anny Cook said...

Ahhhh, skull socks. I can feel your excitement. Have a wonderful time!